Hai Everyone,

   Sr .Net Developer

Location          (BRISTOL, Pennsylvania)
Start Date       11-22-2010
End Date        11-25-2011
Rate               DOE

Description
WE is looking for a *MS Certified .*Net Developer for a *long term contract
position* with one of our leading retail/apparel clients in Bristol, PA.

*CANDIDATES MUST HAVE RETAIL AND/OR APPAREL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE AND MUST BE
ABLE TO ATTEND AN ONSITE INTERVIEW.*

*MUST HAVE SKILLS:*

-Experience with: .Net, C#, VB Net, SQL Server 2000 and 2005, SQL Reporting
Services, ASP, MS Access, ASP.NET, Visual Source Safe

REQUIRED SKILLS:
-MS Certified developer with minimum of 5-6 years of experience
-Good communication and writing skills
-Prior experience in Retail is a plus
-Prior experience working on large ERP implementations preferred
-MUST have the ability to work independently

*NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:*

-Experience with: Java/JEE, JSP, EJB, WebSphere Application Server, AJAX,
CSS, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Oracle 9i/10g, Ant, Maven, JProfiler

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Tommy jibin

Technical Recruiter
Ibis Tech International (Formally known as Hi range Technology)
906 Lacey Avenue Suite 106
Lisle; Illinois: 60532
Ph:   630 929 5198
Fax: 630-969-2722