* Position : Java developerLocation : 1 NY PlazaDuration : 12+Months*

*Need Local consultants Or NearbyMust come from Financial background*

*Job Description:*Candidate must have significant expertise in implementing
core Java applications as well as multi-tiered Java web applications.
Candidate should be fluent in related technologies including Spring,
databases, database interface layers, web browser display technologies, web
protocols and standards, and associated Java development tools. Candidate
will be required to translate functional requirements specifications into
technical designs and to code and test these designs. Candidate will
interface on a regular basis with other teams including other internal IT
teams, our BA team, our QA team, and our offshore team. ? Expertise in core
Java programming (5+ years) ? Expertise in Java web application design and
programming with experience in AngularJs/JQuery (5+ years, possibly
overlapping with core Java experience) and solid understanding of
multi-tiered web-based applications ? Strong understanding of RDBMS
databases, JDBC, and database access technologies (Sybase, DB2 preferred
but not required) ? Working knowledge of Spring MVC framework and design
patterns in general ? Excellent communication, organizational, and planning
skills ? Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications
(security, entitlements, etc.) ? Experience with some set of standard Java
developments tools including IDEs, build frameworks, source code control,
etc.
Regards:
Amer Ali - Sr.IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.