*Dear Partners, *

*Best wishes From **Business Intelli Solutions Inc**!!!!!!!*

*This is Sairam from **Business Intelli Solutions Inc**.*

*Please find the list of our available Consultants as below.*

*I request you to add me to your distribution list and keep me posted with
the suitable requirements on regular basis.*

*Looking forward to build a strong and fruitful business relationship with
you and your company.*

*Please send me an email to* *sai...@businessintelli.com
<sai...@businessintelli.com> or Ca**ll me at **972-636-8747* *if you need
further information.*

*Hangouts: srreddy...@gmail.com <naresh.vent...@gmail.com>*

*Consultant Name *

*Skil *

Srivatsav

.Net Developer

Himaja Ravi

.Net Developer

Naresh

.Net Developer

Sujatha

.Net Developer

Sahithi

.Net Developer

Kunila

.Net Developer

Shiva Reddy

.Net Developer

Sai Veeramalla

Java Developer

Sriram

Java Developer

Panchyajanya

Java Developer

Venkata

Java Developer

Uday Teja

DataStage

Harsha

UI Developer

sai

UI Developer

Sri Raparla

MSBI

anuroop

MSBI

Suresh Pathaneni

Sr Database Architect

Srilakshmi Vallurupalli

QA ANALYST

Keerthi Reddy

Pega Developer

Avinash

Pega Developer

SUSHMITHA

Sr. Tableau Developer

Kishan

PL SQL Developer

Vikas

Hadoop Developer

Bhavana

Salesforce.com

Vasu Babu Ravi

Win. & VMware Admin.

Pavithra

OBIEE Developer

Varun

Business Objects

Shiva

Data Scientist

KiranMunagapati

SAP PI, EDI, EAI

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Look forward to work with you,

*Thanks & Regards*

Sairam

Business Intelli Solutions Inc.,