--

I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *UX Designer* in *Atlanta,
GA*. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at alb...@cncconsulting.com

*Job Title: UX Designer (Position#: 51506)*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration:  3 months - will extend for 1 year+*
*Need 1 reference*

Candidate must have portfolio and list of websites they've worked on, not
just the websites. Candidates will have to do a background check before
they can be submitted.

We are looking for a top-notch UX Designer to join our team.

Responsibilities:
• Creating product design artifacts such as process flows, wireframes, and
prototypes
• Showing a clear understanding of goals, requirements, user profiles, and
context of use
• Working effectively with mortgage operations professionals, product
managers, and engineers
• Performing user research to understand user needs and evaluate design
solutions for usability
• Working within and evolving Better design standards

They should be an expert in Photoshop.

Very Truly,

Albert Smith
CNC Consulting, Inc
The enterprise resource for staff augmentation
201-588-9137 P
201-541-9128 F
alb...@cncconsulting.com
www.cncconsulting.com