*Job Title: Java Software Engineer*

*Location: Durham, NC*

*Employement: CTH*

Are you an enthusiastic Developer?

Do you want to be part of the digital revolution happening in the
Laboratory space right now?

Do you want to be part of our kick-ass development team in Durham?

Do you believe that type checking is king but understand that biologists
might prefer a more lenient approach?

Do you eat lambdas for breakfast, and software patterns are your night
lecture to get a good night's sleep?

Then you have come to the right place!

We are passionate about software, open to new ideas and constantly evolving
our product.

We have been building SLims (our main Software product) since 2010 to
simplify the life of hundreds of people working in the lab environment all
around the world.

*To be more precise:*

(Smart) GWT is used to compile Java code to JavaScript

Spring and Hibernate handle the server and database interactions

We religiously use Git and code reviews to learn from each other's mistakes
and improve our Java-fu

We expect the following from you:

You live and breathe Java

You are eager to learn and stay up to date with everything in the exciting
field of software development

You value readable, maintainable code and accept feedback from our senior
developers

Speak your mind and invest yourself in our team and the product

We don't care what degree you have, as long as you are very talented,
fanatical about programming and have the skills we are looking for, we
would love to hear from you.

Vinay Kumar -  Talent Acquisition Executive
*KCS* *(*Keshav Consulting Solutions) .
1000 Bearcat Way Suite 105 Morrisville, NC 27560.
Direct : 919-278-7724
Email ID: vi...@keshavconsulting.com
Website: www.keshavconsulting.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.keshavconsulting.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF93qZrjxju58n9mZNX7wcFf5owTw>