*Client: Wolters Kluwer*

*Position – Technical Writer*

*Location – Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration – 12+ months *

*Rate - $45/hr Max *

*THEY WILL HIRE OFF PHONE/SKYPE BUT THIS PERSON MUST WORK ONSITE.*

Our client is looking to add a Technical Writer.  This position has two
components. One is building a web based context sensitive help solution
from the ground up for our new web based application. The candidate will
need to be able to work independently and provide solutions for a new
context sensitive help paradigm. We envision this to be a multi-help
approach using video, animation and online web based context sensitive
help. The candidate needs to have familiarity with a multi-tier approach

The second aspect is as a Technical Writer for our legacy product, the
candidate will work collaboratively with the internal customers, subject
matter experts, and end-users to assess needs and design, create and
deliver concise, easy-to-understand documentation for our applications. The
ideal candidate is a customer-oriented tech writer who has experience
providing documentation for software applications. You will work as a
member of a team and be able to understand internal team member needs and
deliver the documents necessary to make them successful. You must be a
problem-solver with excellent interpersonal skills.

·         Create a context sensitive help solution from the “ground up” for
our new web based application this includes.

·         Working independently to evaluate context sensitive help
solutions and report those findings to management.

·         Build the context sensitive help from the ground up and document
the work as it progresses.

·         Create, edit, and maintain printed technical documentation for
current and future software versions.

·         Research technical information.

·         Provide insight to development of documentation for
instructional, descriptive, reference, and/or informational purposes.

·         Contribute to the departmental effort to create, edit, and
maintain consistent technical publication development.

·         Research and evaluate new methods to standardize and improve
current processes. • The individual may be exposed to private and
confidential information, including personal health information, and is
expected to adhere to company policies and all relevant laws regarding
handling of such information.

·         Education: Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, English, or
other technical discipline.

·         Minimum 3 years of experience writing end-user software
documentation

·         Extensive experience with Context sensitive help solutions
including the ability to select a tool of choice, develop initial context
sensitive help architecture and write the end user context sensitive help.

·         Extensive experience with Adobe FrameMaker and Adobe Acrobat for
our legacy products

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills, editing, and
proofing skills

·         Strong customer and interpersonal relationship skills

·         Creativity, curiously, a broad range of knowledge,
self-motivation, and perseverance

·         Proven experience creating technical documentation that is useful
for customers

·         Ability to consistently meet deadlines and deliver high quality
materials

·         Highly self-motivated and professional

·         Demonstrated ability to quickly master technical content through
interaction with subject matter experts

·         Ability to produce documentation that combines creativity with
clarity and precision while meeting deadlines

·         Ability to multi-task between 5.0 and 6.0 product lines.

Regards,

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E: pgu...@sourceinfotech.com

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <http://www.inceptdatasolutions.com/> guptaparul...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
*rem...@sourceinfotech.com* <rem...@sourceinfotech.com> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*