*Dear Partners,*

*Hope you are  doing well,*

*Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have
anyone.*

*Thank you..!*

 *Job Description :*

CONSULTANT’S  PARTICULARS

Full Name

Contact  Number

Email Id

Availability (Immediate/x weeks/Specific date)

Current Location (City & State)

Visa Status

Hourly Rate (1099,W2,CTC)

Relocation

Availability for in-person

 SAP WM expert consultant

Our client, a major medical device manufacturer with a large global SAP
footprint, needs a senior Technical Lead with 8+ years of SAP WM
experience. The role is to lead a very small team in design and
implementation of a new warehouse.

Work Location:  Morrisville, NC area with some travel to Memphis, TN.

Duration:  3-5 months.

START DATE: Jan 3, 2017

Ideal candidate:
-someone with previous team leader experience

-        8+ years WM experience- must be EXPERT level

-        Good communication skills

-        Experience working with business stakeholders

-        Some project management experience

-        Experience with related SAP modules a plus

Consultant will report to Sr. Director for global ERP. Will manage one (1)
ABAP developer.

Week 1 (Jan 3) will be working with Sr. Director in Morrisville, NC

Vinay Kumar -  Talent Acquisition Executive
*KCS* *(*Keshav Consulting Solutions) .
1000 Bearcat Way Suite 105 Morrisville, NC 27560.
Direct : 919-278-7724
Email ID: vi...@keshavconsulting.com
Website: www.keshavconsulting.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.keshavconsulting.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF93qZrjxju58n9mZNX7wcFf5owTw>