Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing good

I have gone through your resume for the below position and i was just
wondering that your resume is perfectly matched with the job description
.we are working with one of the direct client and very good environment.
So could you please respond to my mail so that i'll directly submit your
profile to the client

CONSULTANT’S  PARTICULARS

Full Name

Contact  Number

Email Id

Availability (Immediate/x weeks/Specific date)

Current Location (City & State)

Visa Status

Hourly Rate (1099,W2,CTC)

Relocation

Availability for in-person

IA-DNR SDP6 - VB.Net & Classic VB 6
Duration: 5 Months
Wallace Bldg, E. Grand
Work Hours: 8:00 - 4:30
*In Person Only*
The Software Developer/Programmer (SDP) converts data from project
specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or
modify computer programs.

This SDP6 position will be joining the DNR application development team and
working on several departmental initiatives requiring VB.NET
<http://vb.net/> programming skills.   The application was written in
classic Visual Basic 6.  Due to regulatory changes, current changes will be
required.  Changes/enhancements will be written in VB.Net.

The EPA is writing the system that the DNR will upgrade to and
changes/enhancements will need to be made at the DNR to integrate the two
systems.

It will require working with multiple business units, and requires
communicating with project managers, business SMEs and other agency
leaders. This is our highest level of programming skill, so expertise in
the .NET framework is required and will be tested during the interview
process.Senior Developer/Programmer experienced with a government specific
application or development design pattern

Further job requirements:
?*  Ability to read, understand, and create design documents.
?*  Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their
dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks,
databases, web applications, etc.
?*  Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow
direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and participate in
technical planning.
?*  Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects or tasks

Skill
Required / Desired
Amount
of Experience
Experience with VB.NET <http://vb.net/>
Required
10
Years
Experience using Crystal Reports v.10.5
Required
5
Years
Oracle v.11.2
Required
3
Years
Experience with MySQL
Highly desired
3
Years
Experience with T-SQL working with MS SQL Server
Highly desired
3
Years
Experience with LINQ, Nhibernate, and/or Entity Framework
Highly desired
3
Years
Experience with Razor template engine (cshtml) and Bootstrap 3
Highly desired
3
Years
Experience with ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC
Highly desired
Vinay Kumar -  Talent Acquisition Executive
*KCS* *(*Keshav Consulting Solutions) .
1000 Bearcat Way Suite 105 Morrisville, NC 27560.
Direct : 919-278-7724
Email ID: vi...@keshavconsulting.com
Website: www.keshavconsulting.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.keshavconsulting.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF93qZrjxju58n9mZNX7wcFf5owTw>