*Hi,*

*I am **Ravi Kiran **from **Yochana IT.** We are looking for **DB Developer
- Plano, TX.*

*I mentioned  the detail job description below. Please let me know your
interest in this position*.

*Role : DB Developer*

*Location : Plano, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description*

DB Developer (*SQL Server Developer *with Oracle experience) – Job
Description

The candidate must have advance SQL Server Developer skills

Advance SQL Functions, expertise in DDL, DML, SQL/Dynamic SQL, and *SSIS*.

DB Developer is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of
high quality, efficient and effective solution in MS SQL Server T-SQL, *ETL*
, *Integration and related tools to support a number of large-scale data
migration projects*.

This includes developing and managing SQL database processes and services,
identifying and problem-solving for issues, interpreting and presenting
program results. The candidate is expected to have *exposure to Oracle
development*.

*JOB REQUIREMENTS*

·         Experience with full life-cycle application development.

·         *5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 and
above.*

·         *Exposure to Oracle 11g and above and PL/SQL development*.

·         Design, develop and maintain appropriately-scaled, effective
solutions to support data quality, migration and reconciliation activity in
Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL, Integration Services and related tools. Support
customer experience, architecture, security and operations.

·         *Very strong T-SQL skills and strong knowledge of ETL techniques.
Creating and analyzing complex queries, store procedures, tables, views,
triggers, functions, SQL Jobs. Ability to write reusable, robust, and clean
code to do almost anything*.

·         Design and implementation of *SSIS*, and *ETL *based on business
requirements.

·         *Good understanding of Database Design, Integrity, and
optimization process.*

·         In depth experience of *performance-tuning SQL Server databases
code and environments, and SQL profiling*.

·         Strong background in *data modelling, data management and data
manipulation, code management and version control (TFS)*.

·         Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Able to understand
business requirements and develop SQL Server solutions that work within the
technical boundaries.

·         Working directly with the business teams to understand their
needs, identify and resolve data issues.

·         *Knowledge of table replications.*

·         Knowledge of security management such users and object permission
*.*

·         *Knowledge of Oracle Tools such SQL Developer and Toad.*

·         *Knowledge of Oracle Jobs and job scheduling.*

·         *Knowledge of active directory and security groups.*

·         *Knowledge of SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) is plus.*

·         Writing technical design and supporting documentation.

·         Initiative and a strong desire to work for a fast paced dynamic
organization.

·         Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job
done.

Regards,

*Ravi Kiran*

*Yochana IT Solutions Inc.*

*23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335*

*Contact: 248-598-7525 (D), 248-876-4228 (Fax) *

raviki...@yochanait.com  || www.yochanait.com

Gchat: dravi.tech...@gmail.com

Skype: ravikiran.recruiter

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove