Hi,

We have an urgent requirement with one of our client for the below
position. Kindly share the resumes to lavan...@systelinc.com.

*Do not share any OPT resumes. We require the work authorization and id
proof documents at the time of submission.*

*Please share the profiles who are interested to Skype discussion on 7th
January (Saturday) *

*Location: Sunnyvale CA*

*Title: Java developer for back end services*

# of Positions: 5

*Request Summary: *

Responsibilities:

As an onsite Java Developer, you should be be able to build highly
efficient / responsive RESTful  web services using Java with Spring and
Mongo/NoSQL DB. This is a hands on coding role and be able to co-ordinate
with offshore team.  At Apple, code quality and functional quality is
always at the forefront and one of the keys measures of Success. Be able to
work well in a fast paced environment.

Qualifications:

— 5+ years of Software development experience building highly scalable
RESTful web services

— Deep understanding of Core Java and Spring

— Strong problem solving skills

— Good Oral and written english communication skills

— Experience with GIT

Education:

— B.S / M.S in Comp Sc engineering or equivalent

Additional Requirements:

— Familiarity  with NoSQL DB’s like Mongo. Cassandra is a huge plus

— Familiarity with Kafka is a plus

— Familiarity with UI stack (HTML/JQuery/ Angular is a huge plus)

Lavanya

P: 678-250-9846 <+16782509846>

W: systelinc.com <http://www.systelinc.com/> E: lavan...@systelinc.com