video recorded, Skype, Technical interview with a third party partner and
then a technical interview with the client. There *is no way that a
counterfeit or Proxy candidate is going to make it through this process*. I
have presented a target rate but the client is flexible for the right
candidate so please send them even if they are over the rate.

Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE's Best Places to Work in Technology for
2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th
year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015,
#20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #4 on the inaugural
list of “Ten Great Workplaces for Millennials” and #7 on Forbes magazine’s
2015 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”

Candidates with HR/Payroll services (ADP, ect.) experience are a huge plus.

Cloud or SaaS, PaaS or IaaS experience is a plus.

The Senior C# Software Engineer position requires excellent Object-Oriented
programming and Design Pattern skills. The Senior C# engineer will be
involved in the deployment of our enterprise software solution to the
cloud. The job requires you to be able to design, develop, troubleshoot,
and a debug complex software applications at the enterprise level.

An agile environment where there are daily standups and code reviews, and
constant communication within each self-managed cross functional team. The
ability to communicate effectively with Product Analysts and QA’s, as well
as work closely and well with other team members are key components for
success in this position.

*Primary Responsibilities:*

·         Create and integrate features for our enterprise software
solution using the latest .NET technologies

·         Write web services, business objects, and other middle-tier
framework using the .NET framework

·         Use Microsoft’s tools and technologies to extend and improve the
functionality of our product

·         Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and
overcome obstacles to meet the team goals

·         Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside
of the .NET framework should the need arise, and autonomously be able to
make use of those decisions

·         Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize the performance,
scalability, and distributed processing capabilities of the system

·         Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production
issues that are escalated to the C# engineering team

·         Work with development teams in an agile context as *it* relates
to software development, including test driven development, automated unit
testing and test fixtures, and pair programming

·         Actively participate in daily code reviews with talented software
engineers and architects

*Requirements:*

·         5 or more years’ experience as a key developer on enterprise
projects

·         Experience developing applications in C# and .Net technologies as
a Senior Software Engineer

·         Software development experience including: OOP, concurrency
programming, design patterns, Visual Studio, Windows Communication
Foundation, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture,
Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing, Transact-SQL, and SQL Server

·         Experience creating tools to automate the deployment of an
enterprise software solution to the cloud

·         Strong object-oriented design and development experience

·         Knowledge of design patterns and their implementation

·         Multi-tier application design and development

·         Multi-threaded design and development

·         Excellent problem solving skills

·         Any Agile or Lean Software Development experience such as Kanban,
Scrum, Test-Driven Development, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies

·         Experience using automated testing tools like xUnit, Gallio,
RhinoMocks, Selenium and/or other test automation tools

·         Experience developing your own testing tools to facilitate
testing is a plus

·         Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions

·         Experience helping others to design, write, conduct, and direct
the development of tests

·         Positive team player attitude with excellent verbal and written
communication skills

·         Self-motivated and willing to “do what *it* takes” to get the job
done • High degree of organizational skills

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills

·         High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies that
will enhance job performance as Senior Software Engine

Regards,

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E: pgu...@sourceinfotech.com

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <http://www.inceptdatasolutions.com/> guptaparul...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
*rem...@sourceinfotech.com* <rem...@sourceinfotech.com> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*