*Hello,*

I came across your profile on a job board and wanted to connect with you.
Our client is looking for an *DevOps Engineer **in **TAMPA FL 33607 **for a
12 Months Contract Role*. *Please send me your most updated resume and also
contact so that we can discuss your availability*. I look forward to your
earliest response as we need to send resumes to the client immediately.

*Job Title: DevOps Engineer*

*Location: TAMPA FL 33607*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Rate: $50/HR on C2C All Inc*

Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or
client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design,
implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and
maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of
the lifecycle.

Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and
tools to support a client, project or entity.

*Thanks,*

*Ramu Dudam*
*Recruiter*

*Direct*: 317-210-8520

*Fax*: 866.881.7769
http://www.bcforward.com

9777 N College Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46280

[image: cid:image001.png@01D12E9D.D494A6B0]

[image: cid:image002.png@01D12E9D.D494A6B0]
<https://owa.bcforward.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=f490bdea31c14cbab607657f86273cb6&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fBCforward>
 [image: cid:image003.png@01D12E9D.D494A6B0]