Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

Please do let me know if you have any matched profiles.

*Role: Business analyst*

*Location: Dallas, TX  *

*Contract : 2 years *

*Client: caliber homes  *

*JD:*

·         We are hiring BA Mortgage and loan origination system

·         Document functional requirements across all technical aspects of
the solution (UI, business rules, task and activity coordination, technical
integrations)

·         Define technical interfaces and internal transformational
processes
Diagramme workflow and processes
Lead requirement discussion, JAD sessions and release planning and
prioritization
Translate and decompose high-level requirement documentation into
sufficiently detail functional requirements for software design

*Experience: *

·         Tolerant of ambiguity with an ability to work in a dynamic
environment with changing priorities and requirements
Excellent communication skills to interact with team members, support
personnel, and provide functional guidance and expertise to customers and
management

*Thanks & Regards*

*BhaskarReddy Anugu*

Marvel Infotech Inc.

Email: *bhaska...@marvelinfotech.com <bhaska...@marvelinfotech.com>*

Phone: *732-352-1612 (Direct) or 732-352-1611 Ext 105*

Fax    : *732-875-0333*

*MBE, SBE certified - State of NJ*

*MBE – NMSDC - NYNJ*

45 Knightsbridge Road