*Hello,*

I came across your profile on a job board and wanted to connect with you.
Our client is looking for an *RM - Junior Websphere Commerce Developer
(6622613) in AUSTIN TX 78727 for a 2 Months Contract Role*. *Please send me
your most updated resume and also contact so that we can discuss your
availability*. I look forward to your earliest response as we need to send
resumes to the client immediately.

*Job Title: **RM - Junior Websphere Commerce Developer (6622613)*

*Location: AUSTIN TX 78727*

*Duration: 2 Months Contract *

*Pay Rate: $60/HR on C2C All Inc*

·         The resource reports to the Solution Architect and is expected to
provide technical and functional hands-on expertise to participate in the
build and delivery of technical capabilities for the commerce application.

·         The resource must have an in-depth working knowledge of the IBM
WebSphere Commerce platform, its features, functionality, and architecture.

·         Hands on experience with the Aurora storefront, REST APIs, Solr
Search, various commerce modules is required.

·         Previous experience in B2B configurations is preferred but not
required. Ideally the resource should have past experience with WSC V8 and
V7 and experience with IBM WC Search (Solr).

·         The resource must have a strong working knowledge of various sub
systems including but not limited to Catalog, Order, Member, Trading, and
B2Bi/Procurement.

·         The resource must be proficient with Java , JSP, EJBs, JMS, and
JSP, web services, XML processing tools, JSON, JSTL, Struts, JavaScript and
HTML development skills - Comfortable MVC & Commands Pa

Thanks
Ramu
ramu.du...@bcforward.com
317-210-8520