Hi ,
Hope your day is going well. I saw your profile online and tried reaching
you a minute ago and left a voicemail. I hope you can call me back asap on
919-278-7724 so I can explain to you a bit more about the below role and
our client. Please send me your updated resume. Looking forward to speaking
to you.

May i know the best pay rate you are looking  and Send me an updated resume
according to the requirement with  skill set so that i can submit your
profile to the client

CONSULTANT’S  PARTICULARS

Full Name

Contact  Number

Email Id

Availability (Immediate/x weeks/Specific date)

Current Location (City & State)

Visa Status

Hourly Rate (1099,W2,CTC)

Availability for in-person interview

*Job Description*

MDOT - Business Analyst 5

425 W Ottawa St., Lansing MI 48909

In Person Only

DTMB@MDOT is looking for a Business Analyst to support the Michigan
Department of Transportation.

Position will:

·         Elicit and document SMART functional requirements.

·         Develop and document technical system requirements.

·         Review and document business processes.

·         Contribute to use case / user stories estimates.

·         Develop use case / user stories documentation.

·         Conduct walkthrough of use case and GUI documentation.

·         Demonstrate skill of complex problem solving, negotiation, and
deductive reasoning.

·         Develop functional designs.

·         Support system design and development.

·         Contribute to the mentoring of less experience Business Analysts
on the team.

·         Facilitate the communication of technical terminology at a level
appropriate to the audience.

·         Provide direction to software developers.

·         Be self-motivated.

·         Able to work independently and as part of a team.

·         Work with stakeholders and discover the underlying business need.

·         Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients.

·         Ensure requirements and business solutions map to a business need.

·         Highly Desired Skills

·         Solid knowledge of Finance Systems.

·         Knowledge of Michigan government.

·         Microsoft Office (Outlook, Project, Excel, Word, Access, Office).

·         Knowledge of SQL and databases highly desirable.

·         Knowledge of TOAD or other database querying tool.

·         Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.

·         Knowledge of the State Unified Information Technology Environment
(SUITE).

·         Experience using Project Management Institute (PMI) methodologies.

 Required / Desired Skills
Skill
Required / Desired
Amount
of Experience
Experience using structured System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and/or
CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) methodologies.
Required
8
Years
Experience preparing Use and Test cases.
Required
8
Years
Experience developing IT project documentation including use cases/user
stories, application requirements, functional designs, and system designs.
Required
8
Years
Experience using industry-standard methodologies like System Development
Life Cycle (SDLC), Project Management Methodology (PMM), and Syst Eng (SEM).
Required
8
Years
Experience creating and documenting workflows.
Required
8
Years
Experience contributing to Use case/User stories estimates.
Required
8
Years
Experience with Financial Systems
Required

Vinay Kumar -  Talent Acquisition Executive
*KCS* *(*Keshav Consulting Solutions) .
1000 Bearcat Way Suite 105 Morrisville, NC 27560.
Direct : 919-278-7724
Email ID: vi...@keshavconsulting.com
Website: www.keshavconsulting.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.keshavconsulting.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF93qZrjxju58n9mZNX7wcFf5owTw>