--

I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *Network Admin* in
*Harrisburg,
PA*. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at alb...@cncconsulting.com

*Job Title: Network Admin*
*Location: Harrisburg, PA*
*Duration: 6 months*
*RAte: $45-50*
*Client: State of PA*
*Job ID: #491782*
PennDOT - Emerging TS1 (491782)
Must be comfortable in a team environment but also self-motivated.  Must be
able to manage your time well and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
We are looking for highly technical, well spoken, eager individuals with
numerous years of experience in a large enterprise environment.
Certificates (i.e. CCNA/CCNP) are a plus but not required if the candidate
possess the hands on experience that would be equivalent.

General Responsibilities and required fundamental knowledge:

•           Perform day to day troubleshooting of network issues Layer 1- 7
•           WAN, LAN, WLAN, VOIP setup and troubleshooting
•           Routing and Switching
•           Switch port configurations
•           Router configurations
•           Security and ASA configurations
•           Site to site VPN tunnels on ASA
•           Understanding of various protocols including BGP, EIGRP, HSRP,
VRRP
•           Daily interaction with our users and business partners.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills a must
•           Travel possible when we have hardware deployments
•           Overnight or after hours work possible as with any network job
but not the norm
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study (Experience out weighs
lack of degree)
Nice to have

CCNA/CCNP
Highly desired

Routing with emphasis on EIGRP and BGP protocols with multi VRF designs
Desired2Years
Firewall experience, rule add/remove/change, NAT, and site to site VPN
Desired1Years
Enterprise network management and design experience
Required3Years

Very Truly,

Albert Smith
CNC Consulting, Inc
The enterprise resource for staff augmentation
201-588-9137 P
201-541-9128 F
alb...@cncconsulting.com
www.cncconsulting.com