Urgent need of Data Analyst with JD Edwards EXP in NJ !

Position  : Data Analyst *W/ JD Edwards EXP*
Location : Raritan, NJ 08869
Duration : 6+Months Contract

Required Skills:
Hello – I have an urgent requirement with my direct client in Raritan, NJ
08869 for a JD Edwards (JDE) Consultant who has a Strong Data Analyst and
SQL background.
This is a long term 2-3 year project and an in person interview is not
required – the client will hire off a telephone call.
The candidate MUST have:  Strong JDE experience, strong Data
Analysis/Modeling and SQL experience – Migration experience would make this
person a strong fit.
This position is not for just at JDE functional or implementation person –
they must have a strong Data Analysis background.
This person will be working on a multi-year Data Migration project which
will pull data from JDE and integrate it into other databases.  I do not
have a full job description – please email me any questions you have and I
will reply to you asap.

Adam Smith-
IT Technical Recruiter
Direct : 201-855-0253
adam.sm...@itbtalent.com Fax : 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540  ITBrainiac