*Scrum Master *

*Juno Beach, FL*

*12 months contract*

*Phone/Skype interview*

*Please pay attention, our Client is a large energy company, so experience
in oil&gas industry is a must.*

of clean energy, is looking for a Scrum Master in Juno Beach, FL.

*Responsibilities:*

∙ Provide formalized, continuing work direction and leadership to assigned
team(s) to ensure timely and effective project execution;
∙ Plan and direct the installation of Information Technology projects which
typically involve and impact multiple business areas;
∙ Strongly serve and support the Product Owner and Development Team in
their quest to do everything possible to delight customers;
∙ Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style and
leading by example;
∙ Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the
team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and
comfortable for the team and organization;
∙ Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding
the right personnel to remove the impediment;
∙ Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to
refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.

*Requirements:*

∙ Experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team
(1+ year);
∙ First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM );
∙ Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and
techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats,
handling bugs, etc.);
∙ Second level Scrum Master certification (PSM II, CSP) (preferred);
∙ Experience with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) or LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum)
(preferred);
∙ Experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous
Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
(preferred);
∙ Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different
contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different
cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.) (preferred).

Regards,

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E: pgu...@sourceinfotech.com

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <http://www.inceptdatasolutions.com/> guptaparul...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
*rem...@sourceinfotech.com* <rem...@sourceinfotech.com> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*