Very urgent DIRECT CLIENT Opening.  Please send the resumes at
su...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 3+ months

In person interview

46056
Notes From Manager: For this role we are looking for someone that has
strong Object Oriented Programming  and Experience Specifically in Java
Development to work on Sales-force application. Salesforce development is
required along with experience in Salesforce Communities. A big plus is if
someone has Apex or lightening. Ideally would like a candidate with
significant experience is creating Salesforce communities and able to
extensively discuss the Salesforce lingo and technology.  Knowledgeable of
the system, but that also has real world experienced developing in
Salesforce.
Department of Commerce is currently developing communities web pages for
our Sales-force Environment. We need additional help on the developing side
to develop our backlog of community requests. This person would come in and
develop community sites for business offices within DSA.
Ideal candidate will have broad based past experience in designing,
prototyping, and building custom data centric web based applications in
either MS or Oracle based client/server environments.
The developer would be asked to work with business users on helping to
develop requirements and functionality that is desired by the business, so
excellent communication skills are a must.
Required Skills
HTML, XML, scripting languages (JavaScript, PL SQL) is essential,
and experience with one or more of the following platforms is Required
Object oriented programming knowledge - JAVA
Salesforce.com Development environment - S-Controls, AJAX Toolkit, Apex API
Salesforce Communities

Please break down the following or % of time that will be spent on the
following.
New Development -70%
Maintenance – 10%
Enhancements – 10%