Dear Associates,
    Please Respond Perfect matching profile to*  **
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com* <srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com> for the
following requirement.

Business Objects Universe Designer/Developer

Location: Dallas TX

Duration: 6 Months+

Rate: Compeative(Keep it as low)

Start Date: Immediate

Job Type: Contract

Required  GC and Citizens (NO EADs) and Locals to TX only

*Primary Responsibilities:        *

The Business Objects Universe Designer/Developer will be responsible for
designing, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining Universes for
Business Intelligence reporting solutions.

The selected candidate will be responsible for working with analysts and
business users to gather requirements and translate functional
specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.

*Major Activities:    *

- Involvement in full life-cycle development of *BOE Universes*

- Perform Data Modeling of Business Requirements and Functional
Specifications

- Create Design Specifications

- Implement solutions

- Provide end-user training and turn-over to support

- Technology Expert for the BOE Universe environment

A minimum of *2 years experience* developing and supporting *Business
Objects Universes using Designer* is *required.  *

*Kindly share your consultant updated profile with details listed below:-*

Candidate Full Name:

Candidate Experience: Total: US:

Candidate Contact No:

Candidate Alternate Contact No:

Candidate Email ID:

Candidate Visa Status:

Current location of the candidate(City, State):

Candidate willing to Relocate (Yes or No):

Availability (no of days, weeks, etc):

Supplier:

Supplier Contact Name:

Supplier Contact No:

Supplier Email ID:

I really appreciate your time.

 *After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I need more information.*
 *Best Regards,*

Srinivas Reddy
*Magnus International Group*
Exton , PA
610 450 4898
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com
www.magnusinfo.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please reply to us with *"REMOVE"* either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.