Hi,

If you have a consultant who is qualified, available, interested, planning
to make a change. please call me ASAP at 678-250-9846, even if we have
spoken recently about a different position. Please share the resumes
to *lavan...@systelinc.com
<lavan...@systelinc.com>.*

*Kindly share the ID copy and the work authorization copy with the
submission. Do not share OPT resumes(Mandatory)*

*Our client is interested in hiring a Performance Tester.  The location of
this position is San Jose, CA and it is a Contract opportunity.*

*Please find below the job description:*

Job Description:

Creating Test Cases – Functional and Load testing
Creating load testing scripts against identified test cases for JMeter
Collect, manage and publish SIA-DP Test results aka Performance Statistics
on regular basis.
Candidates should have background in data platform, data pipeline around
the following lines:

• Data Pipeline connecting SQL / NoSQL / Filesystem etc to Centralized Data
Brokers
• Platform enables Data Publication – With or without large volume but
responsive service e.g. Rest End Points
• Distributed Components Work in Cluster setup to scale and sustain volume
and velocity of Data Flow.

Regards,

Lavanya C

SYSTEL INC