Hi,

Please let me know if you are Looking for Recruiter Opening [1 to 4 yrs Exp
Only] or Bench Sales Marketing  [1 to 4 yrs Exp Only] Position Panjagutta,
Hyderabad.  Share your resume with the Following Details

Full Name -

Current CTC -

Expected CTC -

Address -

Please note this is not for our Company [Not for PVtech]but for our Friend's
Company. Please share your resume & I would forward it to the Concern
Manager.

Please No Calls. Please No Calls

Please No Calls. Please No Calls