Hello Guys,

We are currently looking for Sr. Test Engineer Profiles having 6 to 7 years of
testing experience both as a Lead and a Test Engineer for one of our openings

Job Title  -:   Test Engineer
Experience Level-: 5+ years
Location        Marshall MN
Start Date      ASAP
Duration        Longterm
Pay Rate        $37-39/hr c2c max
No. Of Positions        5
Job Description

•       Must be a self starter.
•       Must have excellent Testing Skills with 6 to 7 years of experience on
testing projects.
•       Must have strong knowledge in databases and writing SQL queries.
•       Must have strong knowledge in creating Test Designs, Test Scripts/Cases
and Test Data.
•       Exceptional Communicator (both verbal and written) and  Good
Presentation Skill.
•       Experience On Compuware QACenter, Optimal Trace and TrackRecord tools
is an added advantage.
•       Must have good Onsite/ Offshore Model working experience.
•       Experienced in Conducting Walkthroughs.

The following are the deliverables expected from Sr.Test Engineer:

•       Scope understanding document
•       System, Integration, UAT Test plans
•       System, Integration and UAT Test Scenarios
•       System and Integration Test Design
•       System and Integration Test scripts/Cases
•       Test data for System, Integration and Acceptance Testing
•       System, Integration Test Execution Results
•       Testing Progress Reports every week.

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL

Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Employer :
Employer Contact Details :

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

----
-------
Achin
IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
My profiles:
Connect me : G achin.nigam Y achin_quest

Sent using the MassMail emailing utility. MassMail (c) 2007, KGP Software. All
rights reserved.