Hello,

*Please send the resumes to *h...@einfini.com* <h...@einfini.com>ASAP*

We have the following contract positions.

*Position : Junior Oracle Developer
*

*Location:Columbus, OH
*

*Duration: 2 years contract***

*Positions: 15
*

**

*Skills Required:*

* Oracle PL/SQL
* Requirements gathering
* Must be able to create, modify complex PL/SQL packages, procedures and functions
* Must have the ability to performance tune advanced SQL code
* Must be able to Create, modify and test process flows.

We are looking for Oracle Developers who can work independently.
OPT students or CPT students can also apply for this position.
Require Oracle Developer with minimum 2 to 3 years of experience. If you are interested, please email us your resume.

Thanks,

 Einfini Technologies
27620 Farmington Road, Suite 107
Farmington Hills, MI 48334