Dear Associates,
    Please Respond Perfect matching profile to*  **
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com* <srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com> for the
following requirement.

Java/Oracle Developer

Location: *SFO,CA*

Duration: *3-6 Months+*

Rate: *$40/Hr- All Incl*

*REQUIRED PERSON MUST BE LOCAL TO CA ONLY...*

- At least *4+ years experience in Java development with J2EE exposure*, oracle
PL/SQL, XML, UNIX SHELL SCRIPTING, Relational databases

- Proficiency in writing and analyzing complex SQL queries

- Proficiency with source code management system e.g. Clearcase

- Proficiency with IDEs like *Eclipse* or *Intellij, TOAD*

- Proficiency with Windows and Unix operating systems

- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment

- Ability to work well with both business and technical partners

- Ability to learn mainstream programming languages

- Good English communication skills, oral and written

- BS in computer science or equivalent experience

- Experience with *data analysis*

- Experience with *batch programming particularly bulk operations*

- Experience in *troubleshooting issues to resolution*

- Experience in *data conversion support*

- Experience in *unix shell scripting *

- Experience in *Autosys, NDM*

- Technical presentation skills

- Engineering support and troubleshooting of in-house batch applications for
the data conversion framework

- Support day-to-day data conversion initiatives

- Support scheduled weekend and off-hour dress rehearsal and main conversion
events

- Engineering support for possible development assignment related to
enhancing the existing data conversion framework.  Development assignments
may include bug fixes, framework enhancements, etc.

- Provide accurate estimates for support and development tasks

- Write technical documentation as appropriate

- Review data conversion issues and communicate clearly

- Oral and written communication e.g. daily status reporting, daily scrums.

Kindly share your consultant updated profile at *
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com * with details listed below

Candidate Full Name:

Candidate Experience: Total: US:

Candidate Contact No:

Candidate Alternate Contact No:

Candidate Email ID:

Candidate Visa Status:

Current location of the candidate(City, State):

Candidate willing to Relocate (Yes or No):

Billing rate ($/hr ? specify w2, c2c, 1099 and any other benefits)

Availability (no of days, weeks, etc):

I really appreciate your time.

*After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I need more information.*
*Best Regards,*

Srinivas Reddy
*Magnus International Group*
Exton , PA
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com
www.magnusinfo.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please reply to us with *"REMOVE"* either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.