Hi Partner,

Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

Location-   Brooklyn, NY

Rate-  $open/hr

Duration-   6-12month contract

*-  F2F required  *

- Immediate Hire

*SPRING experience is critical*

*Responsibilities:*

   - As part of a cross-functional software team, you'll be commissioned
   with delivering new and innovative platforms, products, and/or product
   functions for schools, districts, and states across the country.
   - Develop, test, and maintain robust, scalable, high-quality software for
   our technology platform and full suite of products.
   - Contribute to continuous improvement of software development best
   practices in the areas of coding tools, languages and APIs, as well as
   software design and development processes.

*Required Skills:*

   - BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
   - More than 2 years professional software development experience in Java

   - Strong CS fundamentals (Object Oriented programming, algorithms, data
   structures).
   - Taste for simplicity and elegance in technical design and
   implementation as well as an appreciation for test driven development and
   building software The Right Way.

   - Experience developing with the Spring framework
   - Familiarity with HTML and CSS
   - Familiarity with JavaScript and jQuery
   - Familiarity with PHP
   - Experience writing and running Unit Tests

*Desired Skills:*

   - Experience coding for multiple browsers (IE, Safari, Firefox)
   - Familiarity with Eclipse

   - Experience with Velocity
   - Experience writing and SQL Queries
   - Hudson/Continuous Integration
   - Fluency in at least one other Object Oriented or scripting language
   such as Python, C++, C#, or Ruby.
   - Ant
   - Subversion

   - Familiarity with Linux tools

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc
contact:+1-7328236471x110
email:r...@nihaki.com
Yahoo: vikram.recruitr11
www.nihaki.com*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with *REMOVE* to be removed from
our Mailing list.