Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for Business System Analyst EDI Healthcare
Please share suitable profiles to s...@panzersolutions.com

*Title           :    Business System Analyst With EDI Healthcare
Location    :    Bellevue, WA
Duration   :    2 years
Rate            :    Market*

Business System Analyst with EDI Integration Experience in the Healthcare
Industry

This candidate will be sent to Washington state Trained and then deployed at
one of our healthcare clients nationally
Must have recent healthcare insurance industry experience. EDI experience
and any experience with EDIFECS would be considered a major plus