Hi Partner,

Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

 MS BI Business Analyst

Location: Fairview, PA.

 Duration: 6+ months

Start: Immediate

Rate:$Open

Ideally, I need a Business Systems Analyst with proven experience working in
a Business Intelligence environment and working knowledge/experience
of Microsoft
BI stack and the ability to work directly with business users and technical
staff to conduct JAD Sessions to gather, refine and document requirements
for data loading, reports and dashboards, create Business Requirements
Documentation, functional and reporting specifications, and capture/document
use cases, process flow diagrams, user interfaces and conceptual and logical
data models. The resource will collaborate with data modelers, reporting and
ETL lead/developers to develop effective designs and solutions and
participate in the complete development lifecycle, including planning &
estimating, analysis, design, build, and test. Strong experienced in data
warehousing/data marts and business intelligence, high proficiency
understanding relational and dimensional/star-schema data models and hands
on SQL skills required.

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc
contact:+1-7328236471x110
email:r...@nihaki.com
Yahoo: vikram.recruitr11
www.nihaki.com*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with *REMOVE* to be removed from
our Mailing list.