Hello Guys,

we have a very urgent req. with our client. below are the detials pls send me
suitable resumes ASAP.

Job Title       J2ee Developer
Experience Level         6 - 8 Years
Location         Saint Paul,MN
Start Date       ASAP
Duration        3+ Months
Pay Rate         $50/hr c2c

Job Description
 Must Have Skills:
Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, SQL Server 2005, Hibernate 3.0, Struts 2.0, and AJAX,
ability to gather requirements and create formal use cases.
Certification: SCJP required; SCWCD desired.

Desired Skills:
Strong communication skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment.

Job Roles / Responsibilities:
Developer capable of working independently on software releases coordinating
directly with Client  IT lead and application users

Other Details
 Need someone who can join immediately

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL

Full Name:
Visa Status:
Current Location:
Location Preferences:
Contact Number:
Email:
Availability:
Employer:
Employer Contact Details:

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

----
-------

Achin
IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
My profiles:
Connect me : achin.nigam achin_quest

Sent using the MassMail emailing utility. MassMail (c) 2007, KGP Software. All
rights reserved.