Hello Guys,

We have a Very urgent requirment wiht our client based in Plano TX. Below are
the details. pls send me profiles ASAP.

Role -: IBM Websphere Portal Admin
Expected Start Date  ASAP
Location – PLano TX
Duration -: Longterm
Rate -: $50/hr c2c
number of positions -: 4

Requirements
•        Experience in Java and J2EE, expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and
Object Oriented Programming
•        Strong Portal development Skills - WebSphere Portal V7 or V7.x
•        Websphere Portal development experience including experience in
designing and implementing Java portal architectures
•        Experience in JSR 168/286-compliant portlet design and development, in
an IBM portal environment
•        Expertise in designing and developing workflow processes
•        Expert level understand systems like IBM Web Content Management (WCM)
and IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory
•        Strong written & verbal communication and leadership skills
demonstrated with both technical and non-technical personnel.
•        Experience working in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
•        Strong sense of ownership and responsibility with assignments
•        Enthusiastic mentor & teacher for Portal technologies to development
team
•        Self-starter that is also an excellent team player

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL

Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Employer :
Employer Contact Details :

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

----
----
-------
Achin
IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
My profiles:
Connect me :  achin.nigam  achin_quest

Sent using the MassMail emailing utility. MassMail (c) 2007, KGP Software. All
rights reserved.