*Hi,
Good day,
Please respond with your updated resume to r...@nihaki.com
JOB TITLE: Scrum Master**

LOCATIION: in Brookville, NY.  *

*The project is 3-6+ months and begins February 28, 2011.*

*Ideally, I need a Scrum Master with experience in Agile Scrum.  This person
must be an excellent communicator, facilitator and be able to coach teams
(as needed) that are newer to Scrum.  Certified ScrumMaster is preferable.
*

If you're interested, please email me your latest resume in MS Word format
and your contact information.  I will call you back to discuss.

*

Thanks & Regards,

A Baji Reddy
Nihaki Systems Inc, 346 Geages road