Please reply to *naresh**@solutionhubinc.com<http://anu...@solutionhubinc.com/>
*Please include anu...@solutionhubinc.com  and nar...@solutionhubinc.com to
your distribution list

Solution Hub*

Dear Business Associate,
*Please find below a requirement that we have with one of our clients.

J*ob Description:
*1.       Oracle Inform Project Manager

Overall 10 yrs plus experience
At least 7-8 yrs experience in a Life science industry
Experience in Oracle Inform
Good understanding of Life Science regulations like CFR Part 11, GCP ..
Worked with Computer system validated systems
Managed large projects with client in Life science space
Excellent communication skill
Resource Management
Customer facing

*Duration
*6+ months

L*ocations:
*New Jersey

Feel free to call me if you have any questions.  Reply with resume, name,
number and rate.

Sincerely,
naresh
Solution Hub
F:610-672-9977 | P 610-707-1251
*naresh**@solutionhubinc.com <http://u...@solutionhubinc.com/>
S*olution Hub | 630 Freedom Business Center - 3rd Floor | King Of Prussia |
PA | 19406