Hello Guys,

We have a very urgenyt req with our client based in Charlotte, NC. pls send
Suitable resume ASAP.

Role -: OBIEE Developer with OBIA
Duration -: 6+ months
JOBCODE-: OBNC01 Rate -: $48/hr on C2c or 1099
interview type -: Telephonic
Location-: Charlotte, NC
Description -:
·       Strong in OBIA toolset
·       Strong knowledge of OBIEE
·       Knowledge of Oracle Spend Analytics is preferable
·       Knowledge of Oracle Spend Classification, Financial Analytics and
Project Analytics is an added advantage
·       Excellent written and verbal communication
·       Has worked in customer interfacing roles specifically with functional
and technical teams.

Preffered ex-Oracle guys. The start date for this resource would be immediate.

PLS SEND ME RESUME WITH JOBCODE AND ALSO SEND ME BELOW DETAILS:

Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :