Hi Partner,

Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

* <r...@nihaki.com>*

Job Description: Business Rules System Developer

Duration: 6+ months

Location: Reston, VA

Rate: Open/HR

*Description
• Serve as an application developer for high-availability, high performance
business rules management system (BRMS) projects
• Lead or play a significant role in all aspects of solution design,
development, deployment, and operations support
• Implement, and document all aspects of development work as assigned,
including detailed design, object models/graphs, rule flows,
integration/interfaces, unit testing, code coverage and performance aspects
of the application
• Participate in meetings with business and product management staff,
enterprise and/or application architects, other application developers and
project managers to plan development or upgrades of existing business rules
applications
• Participate in providing production support as needed for business rules
software
Qualifications

EDUCATION
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent required
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
• 6-8 years of related experience

SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• 6+ years of experience in application of business rules technology
• 5+ yrs of hands-on experience with ILOG JRules, Rule Team Server, Rule
Flows etc.
• 5+ yrs of hands-on experience in designing and developing business object
models and execution object models for large applications.
• 4+ years of experience in planning, testing, and acceptance of business
rules applications
• 5+ years experience in a Java/J2EE, XML, Solaris, LINUX environments
• Experience in developing large scale, complex applications with high
performance needs
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of the US Residential Mortgage Industry is a plus*

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc
contact:+1-7328236471x113
email:r...@nihaki.com
Yahoo: vikram.recruitr11*
*Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikram666>
www.nihaki.com*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with *REMOVE* to be removed from
our Mailing list.