Hello Guys,

we have some urgent reqs with our client based in White Plains, NY. below are
the details pls send me resume ASAP.

Location -: White Plains, NY

Interview type -: telephonic

Duration -: 1+ years

Rate -: $50/hr on c2c

Deatils -:
At least 8-10 years of experience, must have worked on large-scale Data
Warehousing projects and interacted with business partners and senior
management. CPG experience a plus

Job Description
* Learn detailed business process and develop / write detailed test scenarios,
test cases and expected results
* Responsible for helping to lead, coordinate, and execute end to end testing
for complex, cross-functional project - provide backup for test manager as
necessary
* Work in a team environment on a fast-paced, large scale project to help plan
and execute all testing activities
* Execute testing and document all actual results and summarize and report up
to Senior Management
* Lead and facilitate testing sessions across multiple remote groups, prepare
daily execution task lists  and document all minutes
* Manage defects and defect resolution process
* Develop test plans and planning cycles
* Responsible for running  SQL queries using TOAD
* Ability to work independently
* Needs experience with data preparation and running of detail level validations
* Abiltiy to develop cycle plan
* Ability to develop daily testing tasks and coordinate calls within multiple
groups
* Ability to summarize test results and report up to Senior Management
* Collaborate closely with Test Manager to provide necessary coordination and
facilitation support. Strong multi-tasking capabilities to handle demands of
multiple projects if required

Skills
·       Extensive Testing Skills: Case, scenario, data prep, etc..
·       Data Warehousing/Toad/ SQL & understanding of concepts
·       End to end project lifecycle experience & ability to multi-task
·       Strong communication skills
·       Ability to facilitate meetings. Work independently and provide status
to senior management
·       MS Excel
·       Quality Center or equivalent

PLS SEND ME RESUME AND ALSO SEND ME BELOW DETAILS:
• Full Name :
• Visa Status :
• Current Location :
• Location Preferences :
• Contact Number :
• Email :
• Availability :
• Employer :
• Employer Contact Details :
I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks
----
-------
Achin
IDC Technologies,
Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "http://us.mc1105.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ac...@idctechnologies.com"; \\t
"_blank" HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"; ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:HYPERLINK "http://www.idctechnologies.com/%0b";
http://www.idctechnologies.com/
My profiles: HYPERLINK " HYPERLINK "file:///\\l" \\l "!/achin.nigam" HYPERLINK "
HYPERLINK " Connect me : achin.nigam achin_quest