*Hi,*

*Good Day,*

*Please respond with your updated resume to **r...@nihaki.com*

* JOB TITLE : Business Object Architect *

*LOCATION : in Morristown, NJ.*

**

* *

*The project is 3-6 months  and starts April 11, 2011.*

Ideally, I need a Senior Business Intelligence Architect with proven
experience architecting Global BI solutions in Business Objects, must have
experience architecting multi subject area Business Object Universes and
have hands-on experience designing DW data models and building BOBJ
Universes. Ability to work with Solutions Design Team and Business Analysts
to understand business requirements and design Business objects Universe
that meet business requirements, ensuring adherence to design standards and
best practices. Implement changes to existing objects to support requested
enhancements, translate functional requirements into technical design
documents, collaborate with ETL team throughout SLC to ensure that data
meets the needs of reporting, and Ensure that Unit Tests and Peer Reviews
have been completed to ensure development quality.

I wonder if you or perhaps a colleague might be interested.

If so, Please send a copy of your current resume in word doc format and
contact

*Regards,*

*bajireddy,*

*Nihaki Systems, Inc.*