Hi Partner,

Good day

My name is Vikram Reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an opportunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

 POSITION :          GENESYS WFM

Location:              Richmond, VA

Length:                 6 months

Rate:                     DOE/hr c2c

operations and experienced contact centers use of technology. Knowledge of
complex call routing and screen pop technology is also important. The
successful candidate will work closely with business leaders, IT staff and
management as the subject matter expert with *Genesys Work Force Management
call center technology* as well as participation in strategic planning and
project work. This position requires the implementation support of Genesys
WFM as well as participation in the definition and building of new
Genesys/Avaya routing applications. Other specific skills and areas of
expertise are hands-on experience with the following:
-Genesys Work Force Management implementation, development and
administration support (5 yrs)
-Genesys Inbound routing design and scripting (3 yrs)
-Genesys troubleshooting (recent 3 year’s experience)
-Avaya PBX/ACD/CMS (3 years)

*
Thanks and Regards,
**
A.Vikram reddy
**
Nihaki Systems Inc
contact:+1-732 823 6471x113
email:r...@nihaki.com
Yahoo: vikram.recruitr11
Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikram666>
<http://www.nihaki.com/>www.nihaki.com
*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with *REMOVE* to be removed from
our Mailing list.