--

Hi Partner,
Good day

My name is Vikram reddy, and i am Technical Recruiter with Nihaki Systems
inc.we have an oppurtunity for below position. if you are interested please
send an updated resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in
detail.

*--please send resume to r...@nihaki.com*

 Position : 4 positions = IVR Developer

LOCATION:         Work from home

Length:                 6 months each position

Rate:                     DOE/hr c2c

healthcare industry. Candidates must have experience with integrating to
backend host systems via MQ, JDBC, HTTP and screen-scraping (host
emulation). The successful candidate will possess strong written and verbal
communication skills and will work closely with business, IT staff and
management to deliver voice self-service applications that meet the needs of
our business partners. *

Required Skills
*Good written and verbal Communication Skills
J2EE Web Component Development Experience
J2EE Business Component Development Experience
J2EE Web Services Development Experience
J2EE Application Architecture / Design Experience
IBM Websphere Experience
IBM ClearCase Experience
IBM RAD 7.x Experience
Database SQL Experience
Unix Experience
SDLC Experience
Previous Health Care application experience is a plus
Ability to Multi-task effectively
IVR / Vxml Experience is a plus

*Thanks and Regards,
**A.Vikram reddy**
Nihaki Systems Inc
contact:+1-7328236471x113
email:r...@nihaki.com
Yahoo: vikram.recruitr11*
*Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikram666>
www.nihaki.com*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with *REMOVE* to be removed from
our Mailing list.