Hi,

We have One Layer between Client and us and if you are Interested to work
with us then Please submit Resumes to sur...@addonusa.com

Role: Senior C#, ASP.NET, SQL Developer

Location: NJ

Duration: Long term (there are 3 years' worth of projects in the pipeline).

Rate: Market

START: 2 weeks

*QUICK INTERVIEW - OVER THE PHONE, THEN IN-PERSON INTERVIEW IN NJ*

*We need senior developer with over 10 years of experience.*

*Technical skills: *

   C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server. Excellent Design and Analytical skills.

   C# - design patterns, MVC, MVP, collections

   ASP.NET state management

   SilverLight

   TFS - Team Foundation Server is a big plus

   SQL Server  - writing stored procedures, XML in queries is a plus

   Experience communication skills is a must.