*Hi,*

* *

*Let me know interest on this position.*

**

*send resumes to ven...@sriventech.com
*

* *

* *

*Title:        Java Developer*

*Location: **Southlake** TX***

*Duration:   6 Months*

* *

* *

*Must Have Experience and Expertise in: *

*Java*

*J2EE*

*Spring*

*Hibernate*

*Web Services *

* *

*GENERAL DESCRIPTION:* Under general direction, develops, codes, tests and
debugs new complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software
in a maintenance capacity. Has excellent understanding of business
application. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software
and resolve them. Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to
suggestions for improvements and enhancements. May assist in development of
software technical documentation. Demonstrates software. Demonstrates broad
knowledge of technical solutions. Designs and codes complex applications
using advanced technology; May create optimization programs to resolve
problems; May design and build prototype applications.

*EXPERIENCE:* 5+ years of related experience; excellent written and verbal
communication skills; ability to handle multiple projects

* *

* *

*Thanks,*

*Venkat Reddy*

*Sriven Technologies LLC *

*703-445-4907*

*ven...@sriventech.com*

*www.sriventech.com*

Yahoo IM:venkatvysinc
****

*Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE"* *in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.