Hello There,

We have a very uregnt rek with our client based in Richardson, TX. pls send me
suitable resumes ASAP.

Job Code        :       AS/400 Developer

Job Title       :       AS/400 Developer

Relevant Experience (Yrs)       :       Should have over 4 years experience in
AS/400 environment.

Technical/Functional Skills     :       Be proficient in Synon, OS/400,
RPG/400, CL/400, DB2/400, ILE RPG, COBOL/400, ILE COBOL, ILE CL, SQL/400

Experience Required     :       At least 4 years experience.

Roles & Responsibilities    :       1.      Should have worked in good number
of development and maintenance projects independently.
2.       Assist users with the isolation and resolution of software issues.
Lead root-cause analyses, communicate options for resolution and provide
recommendations to customer-facing technology problems.

Generic Managerial Skills       :       1.      Good Communication skills,
interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
2.      Guide junior team members

Education       :

Work Location   :       Richardson, TX

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL

Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Employer :
Employer Contact Details :
I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks
-----
-------
Achin
IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"; HYPERLINK "file:///\\t" \\t "_blank"
HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"; ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:HYPERLINK "http://www.idctechnologies.com/%0b";
http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest