*Hi,*

* *

*Let me know interest on this position.*

**

*send resumes to ven...@sriventech.com
*

* *

*Need EAD, GC and US Citizens only*

* *

*Title:* *UNIX System Administrator*

*Location:* *Irving**, TX***

*Duration: 6 Months*

* *

*Role:*

UNIX System Administrators (Mid and Senior Level) – contract thru
1stquarter of 2013

3 positions!!!  Part of the 2nd phase of the client’s company wide re-write
of the software, nationally and then globally.  We are one of only 2 vendors
staffing for this project now.

** Hiring manager is requiring we test candidates online on Linux and AIX
administration.*

*Required Skills:*

UNIX System Administrator experience working in enterprise environment

AIX and/or Linux

Veritas clustering

*Preferred Skills:*

1-2 years with High end Storage (EMC/Hitachi/HDS) and knowledge of data
replication

1-2 years with virtualization, resource management.

*Notes from call with manager:*

AIX is 40% of the environment and the other 60% is Linux - on version 5.5

Veritas clustering is a BIG plus, on HP Blade Chassis

The company is currently on version 6.1

Other things mentioned that would be beneficial: VIO (Virtual I/O) Server,
Shared processors, Oracle, P780's

*Thanks,*

*Venkat Reddy*

*Sriven Technologies LLC *

*703-445-4907*

*1866-725-2860: Fax*

*ven...@sriventech.com*

*www.sriventech.com***

*Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE"* *in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

* *