Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com  and satya.sur...@gmail.com

*Title: UAT Tester*

*Location: Kansas City MO*

*Duration: 8+ Months*

*Rate: $28/hr***

*UAT Tester*

* *

Responsibilities:**

• Plan, design, and facilitate and/or execute Test Plans / Test Scripts
• Identify testing goals, time lines, milestone schedules, and metrics
• Facilitate the User Acceptance Test Plan review and approval by project
stakeholders
• Ensure all issues are User Acceptance Test issues identified, logged,
tracked and resolved
• Ensure all test cases are traceable back to the requirements and all
requirements are traceable to test cases
• Manage the effort to develop and execute User Acceptance Test Cases and
Test Scripts. User Acceptance Testing includes the validation of New
Functionality, Regression, Performance and Load testing test cases.
• Coordinate testing of User Acceptance Test scripts. Includes securing
resources to plan and execute User Acceptance Test plans and scripts
• Manage User Acceptance Test defect tracking. Escalate SEV1 and SEV2
defects as well as providing timely defect reports to management
• Facilitate production validation for all monthly and quarterly releases
• Facilitate proof of concept testing of Omni products

*Best Regards*

* *

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.*

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.