*Hello,

I have an immediate requirement, please let me know*

*Title: Oracle Clinical Programmer
Location : Austin, TX, Wilmington, NC or Morrisville, NC
Duration : 3 month possible extensions *
*Must-haves
Must have at least 2-3 years of technical experience setting up clinical
trial databases
Strong experience in Oracle Clinical database design and development
Experience performing Edit Checks
Experience creating Case Report Forms
SQL programming experience as it pertains to Oracle Clinical databases
Excellent understanding of the clinical trial/pharmaceutical industry
Create data cleansing tools to be used to validate data accuracy *
* *
*Plusses
experience with MediData Rave
experience with Phase Forward Central Designer
experience in C# programming *

*And Please reply me on my offical E-Mail ID *

*
Thank you,

Naveen Kumar | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc