*Hi Business Partner,
Hope you are doing good today,**
*
*Please review the requirement and let me know if you have anyone available
for the below position, if yes please send me your consultant updated resume
with the complete contact detail ASAP,
Please send resume at* *br...@rivieraconsult.com <br...@rivieraconsult.com>

Very Immediate need of Senior JIVE Software Engineer // Phoenix, AZ  // 6
Months

Job Title       :  Senior JIVE Software Engineer
Location       :  Phoenix, AZ
Duration       :  6 Months

Job Discription:
STRONG JIVE Experience and Background Plus:  Day CMS Position Summary Under
general supervision and the software development guidelines and technology
standards defined by Apollo Corporate IT, this position works from
specifications to develop or modify moderately complex software programming
applications. Primary Account abilities Assists with the design, coding,
benchmark testing, debugging and documentation of programs generally dealing
with utility programs, operating systems, macros, subroutines and other
control modules. May customize moderately complex purchased applications and
assist in maintaining program libraries and technical manuals. Actively
participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test
witnessing and certification of software. Supports and/or installs software
applications as needed. Assists with hardware optimization through software
benchmarking. May demonstrate software to others to introduce them to new or
enhanced applications. May provide direction and support to less experienced
software engineers to orient them and increase their understanding of more
complex software engineering. Maintains and increases professional and
technical knowledge and currency by attending workshops, reviewing
professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating
in professional societies Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities A thorough knowledge and understanding of
computer science as typically obtained through the completion of a
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field. Must have
sufficient educational background and/or experience to qualify incumbent to
work on most phases of software systems programming applications. Two-four
years of software programming or experience in a related field is preferred.
A general understanding and knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices
and procedures within the software-programming field is required. Must have
excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with
internal and external customers and department staff, as described above.
Must posses the ability to effectivly communicate with others, perform work
in a team environment, and relay necessary information as appropriate.
Additional Requirements We are building a collaborative education platform
for Apollo subsidiary institutions. As part of this platform we are building
media platform where we need experienced
software engineer with following Excellent knowledge in ExtJS framework,
Spring Framework, OSGI , CRX , JCR and J2EE . Jive or Day CMS