Hi,
This is Mani from TechSource Inc. Please let me know would you be
interested for this job opening with our direct client. If you are
interested in pursuing this opportunity, please reply with an updated
copy of your resume in word format, availability and expected
compensation. Also please let me know when you are available to speak
to us over the phone.
Our end client is looking for Project Manager
Location: Sacramento, CA
Client: Sate of California
Duration: Long term
Rate: DOE (Depends on Experience)

•       Minimum of five (5) years experience in performance monitoring of
large-scale government IT project(s) including identification of risks
and issues and tracking of major milestones and deliverables.
•       Minimum of five (5) years experience developing and/or reviewing
deliverables such as Implementation Advance Planning Documents (IAPDs)
and IAPD updates (IAPDUs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), Feasibility
Study Reports (FSRs), and other deliverables developed during the
development and implementation phases of a large-scale government IT
project.
•       Experience performing at least two (2) independent cost estimates
related to a large-scale government IT project. These estimates must
be in excess of $10M.
•       Experience validating at least two (2) cost estimates received from
project stakeholders related to a large-scale government IT project.
These estimates must be in excess of $10M.
•       Minimum of five (5) years experience working in multi-vendor,
multi-stakeholder environments on large-scale government IT
project(s).
•       Minimum of five (5) years experience assisting county, state, or
federal health and human services agency(ies) in project management of
large-scale government IT project(s).
Send me your updated RESUME along with following details ASAP:
        Full Legal Name:
        Current location (City/State):
        Contact Number:
        Email:
        Availability:
        Face-to-face interview (Yes/No):
        Relocation (Yes/No):
        Work Authorization:
        Employer Details:

 Thanks
Mani - TechSource Inc
Direct Line : (916) 550 9628 | mailto: m...@tsourceinc.net ;
manitsource...@gmail.com
www.tsourceinc.net

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject
line. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.