Hi,

Please find the Job description of the requirements on which we need
candidates urgently for our direct client. Please send me your consultant
updated resume with availability. Also mention the rate your consultant will
workable at. Please reply ASAP!!!

Immediate Interview and Hire!!

Title: DB2 with LOAD, UNLOAD, RUNSTAT

Location: Dallas / TX

Duration : Long Term

Start date: 16th may 2011

 Job Description:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Good understanding and hands on experience in logical data modeling and
*Operational Data Store* concepts.
- Indepth experience in deriving optimized physical data models from the
logical data model provided.
- Indepth experience in security administration using roles and profiles
mechanism.
- Hands on experience on performance tuning of complex SQLs.
- Experience with DB2 Stored Procedures.
- Indepth knowledge of DB2 utilities such as LOAD, UNLOAD, RUNSTAT, REORG,
COPY, COPYTOCOPY, MERGECOPY, MODIFY and SPUFI.
- Solid understanding of DB2 client tools such as DB2 Connect, DB Visualizer.
- Hands on experience in using DB2 for z/OS databases.
- Hands on experience in using MS Office products and Windows XP or higher
version of OS.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- IBM Mainframe background required with proficiency in Batch COBOL,
Command-level COBOL, CICS, MVS and JCL.
- Knowledge and use of third party software support products such as: XPEDITER,
FILEAID, SYNCSORT, CONNECT-DIRECT(NDM), OMEGAMON and MS Office.
- Strong functional analysis and written skills to produce business and system
requirements and high level design documents.
- Detailed design validation and working closely with development, testing and
architecture to ensure proper interpretation of all system and functional
designs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required along with a
strong technical aptitude.
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies and tools.

Thanks & Regards,