Hi,

Please find the Job description of the requirements on which we need
candidates urgently for our direct client. Please send me your consultant
updated resume with availability. Also mention the rate your consultant will
workable at. Please reply ASAP!!!

Immediate Interview and Hire!!

Title: IBM Websphere Portal Architect / developer

Location : Dallas, TX

Duration: 6 + Months

Job Description
1.      At least 10 - 15 years of experience in IT industry with minimum 4
years in Websphere Portal.
2.      Should have designed/architected a Portal platform with backend
integration with the OSS stack.
3.      Must know Portlet Factory Manager of IBM Websphere Portal.
4.      Must have strong J2EE background with design/architect experience in
building scalable, reliable systems.
5.      Should be able to design Portal Infrastructure.
6.      Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills.
7.      Should be able to engage with Architecture teams on customer side.

Thanks & Regards,

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- achin.nigam Y- achin_quest