Hi,

Please find the Job description of the requirements on which we need
candidates urgently for our direct client. Please send me your consultant
updated resume with availability. Also mention the rate your consultant  will
workable at. Please reply ASAP!!!

Immediate Interview and Hire!!

Title : BI/SSAS Consultant

Duration: 6  + month

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Rate -: $45-48/hr c2c

Candidate must be very good in building SSAS SQL Cubes and fronting that with a
performance data viewer.
Must have Skills:
·       SQL2008
·       SQL/Stored Procedures

Must be able to read/write high-quality, top performing SQL/SP's

SSIS
·       Expert Data flow task development skills
·       Package variable set up
·       SSIS connection configuration to CHS Standard
·       Merge joins
·       Unions
·       SSIS lookups
·       SQL task
·       Exception handling to CHS Standard
·       Must be able to fully follow all CHS Inc SSIS and BI Standards

SSAS
·       Must be fully versed in SSAS on SQL 2008 and skilled in building SQL
cubes.
·       Performance Point
·       Dashboard design via Performance Point Dashboard Designer
·       MS Excel 2010
·       Familiar with MS Cube functions and their use in Excel 2010
·       Excel 2010 VBA script
·       Pivot table creation over existing olap cubes
·       SharePoint
·       Dashboards and Excel Pivot tables over existing cubes published to
SharePoint
·       TFS
·       Must be able to effectively check out/in and manage objects in TFS
while working in a shared environment

SSRS
·       Able to create SSRS reports from Stored Procedures - Reports must meet
CHS Inc Standards, Stored Procedures must by top performing
·       Must be able to map data to Company standards as well as read and
implement SSIS design off existing Company data maps
·       Unit and system testing
·       Understanding of agricultural and energy market business processes a
plus

Thanks & Regards,

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- achin.nigam Y- achin_quest