HI ALL,

This is Sudhaker from SAICON INC ,We have a urgent opening with my direct
client for

*Position 01#*

 Title : Javav Application Developer ,

7+ month, Alpharetta, GA

Production Support, Application Server Support, Java Application Server
Support

• Exp with Java Application Server, WebLogic 10.3 (3-5 yrs), Tomcat, Jboss

• General LINUX (Red Hat) & SOLARIS 10 Exp, Run Patches

• Takes direction well and must be able to work independently, takes
responsibility

*Position 02 *

Java UI Designer ( Direct Client Rek )

Duration : 4 months

Location: Burlington, Massachusetts

Solid understanding of: HTML, CSS, JavaScript and AJAX
* Familiar with user experience best practices
* Familiar with Web performance best practice guidelines and tools (e.g.,
Yahoo YSlow)
* Experience developing multilingual websites
* Experience with jQuery (or at least some other Javascript framework, like:
YUI, Dojo etc)
* Ability to create a fast and sleek UX, using CSS and AJAX
* Experience in developing websites that work on the following web browsers:
IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
* Experience with agile methods and test-driven development

Nice to Have :
* Experience with Java and JSP
* Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
* Basic understanding of web security and secure development practices.
Example: script injection